You broke the goods in the store. What to do?

My friends, print it and put it in your pocket / right / passport etc.

You went to the store for viskarya. And, making his way between the racks, blew standing in the middle aisle of the pyramid bottles hanging on the shoulder bag. You're angry frustration paid employees store 47 thousand rubles, and the rest of the month eating water from the tap because the kettle you had to sell.

Here are a few paragraphs of information that will protect your wallet and otoshyut Administrators and guards the most pompous stores:

So, now your best friend - Article 1064 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation "On the approximate rules work retailers and basic requirements for operation of small retail trade network." Namely, that her magical point at which it is written: "The person who caused the damage, shall be exempt from the compensation of damage if he proves that the harm was caused not his fault.»

What does this mean:
If you slipped on the wet floor and ordered the rack of champagne - your fault is not here and will not beat you, and over the aunt with a mop. If the bottle olivkovogo oil crept along the conveyor belt at the box office and suddenly venerated on the floor, under the law you are clean. You took a jar of gherkins from the shelf and adjacent cucumbers trembled and collapsed - you are not obliged to pay for an operation to straighten the hands of store merchandiser. Items must be consistently placed and secured on the shelves, and it's his job, not your problems.

Your next drugan - GOST 51773-2001 "Retail. Classification of enterprises. " According to the guests, as well SNiP 2.08.02-89 "Public buildings and facilities ...", the distance between the store shelves should not be less than 1, 4 meters. And more than a store, the greater must be the aisles, here's the list: 1, 4 m - trade area to 100 m2,
1, 6 m - trade area exceeding 100 to 150 m2,
2, 0 m - Commerce Square St. 150 to 400 m2,
2, 5 m - Commerce Square St. 400 m2

What does this mean:
Exhibited in the center aisle of the pyramid of bottles:
a). makes a pass already laid width and movement impairing (pass by and do not touch it was difficult physically);
b). was poorly recorded (merchandiser stupidly put the bottle, and they collapsed with poltychka).

Finally, your third friend - Article 203 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. It will help you if you decide to get involved in the business store security guard.
If the guard began to be rude, threaten, grabbing the hood to search the bag and ask to marry him - reminded him of article 203 of the Criminal Code. He will be glad to learn that its active inflammatory action in your address punishable by imprisonment for up to 7 years, because it is ultra vires employee of private security companies (PSC).

What does this mean:
By law, your dialogue with the guard should look like this:
He said: Dear Sir / Madam! You seem to be something broken? Going to pay?
You: Of course, I am going! Once they prove my guilt in court, on the same day and paid for!
He: Well, it sounds reasonable. All you good, good day.
You: bye, I love you! ..

Apply knowledge:
So the store flew meteorite and knocked out of your hands a bottle of dry red harvest in 1984. Pale administrator requires you to pay a broken bottle.
Protested his innocence and, if the administrator goes to conflicts require the Complaints Book. A detailed description of what happened, including the disaster (the operator of surveillance cameras will thank you), witnesses (thyself say thanks, if it comes to the court), and the main participants in the parade (they then flogged on the red square).

Also requires the preparation of the report on the deterioration of the goods, which is required to secure all the surrounding circumstances: a slippery floor, narrow aisle, drunken football fans dancing Krishna jostling zombies.
Likely to resolve the conflict at the stage of requirements plaintive book. If the staff possessed no stopping, offer store file for you in court (a legal way to make you pay no broken dishes). Legal costs and the inevitable visits of inspection inspections will cool and passionate employees will allow you to get out of the situation with your back straight and your chin held high.

P.S .: bonus track! The magic words!
Apply them to trade workers, and see what will happen:
"You've got slippery floor / unstable arrangement of goods on the shelf! I will complain to the CPS! »
"You narrow passages / box between the shelves! I will write to the state fire control! »
Thank you for reading to the end.

Tags

See also

New and interesting