The mouths of babes: Wedding in terms of children

Lips of an infant or baby thoughts of love. "Wedding - this is when you come for the girl to walk with her, and did not return to her parents».
Yarik, 6 years
"When people love each other, they kiss each other all the time. But then they get tired of kissing, and what they do next? Then they get married. " Dasha, 8 years

"They were once together. And then met at the Museum ».
Bogdan, 6 years
"The institute dad asked his mother to help him with homework. Mom agreed, and later learned that my father was much smarter than feigned. " Eugene, 7 years

"It is necessary that she liked the same thing you are. For example, you love football, while his wife ensures that the house always had chips and dip into that. " Alex, age 9
"Mom says I meet intelligent and kind guy ... But I will likely just choose the highest and blue eyes." Milan, 7 years

"We need to talk to his wife that she was beautiful, even if in the morning it seems that it stung by bees».
Misha 8 years
"My mom and dad shares his food, but he does not ask».
Tanya, 6 years

"About 75. When you so many years, you can not work all the time and stay in bed and love each other».
Anya, 8 years
"Well kindergarten finish - and I will look for a wife».
Nikita, 5 years

"For girls - lonely boys - married. They also need to someone cleaned them ».
Irisha, 6 years
"I even have a headache. I'm a child. I too early to think about it ».
Ilya, 9 years

"The next time you call another boy. Because I do not get bored even when Anton playing robots my guest. Perhaps it's just a love ... Oh! "Arina, 6 years
"I would run away and hid under the bed. And another would call on TV, so they announced that I had died ».
Gordo, 9 years

"You can not kiss a girl until I save up money for a ring. I still have 20 rubles is not enough ».
Arseny, 7 years
"The main thing - do not kiss in public. If someone sees you can stand in the corner all the cartoons. But if no one is looking, I would have kissed a pretty boy. Long, a few of hours. " Nastya, 6 years

Source: nnm.me

Tags

See also

New and interesting