Rosie and Jason

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - 26-year-old British supermodel, known as one of the "angels of Victoria's Secret», and Jason Statham - the talented British 46-year-old actor, best known for films such as "Snatch", "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels "" Carrier "and" The Expendables "has finally decided to get married.

Rosie and Jason met in 2010 and now live in his mansion in Los Angeles. The other day they told the press that this summer are going to tie the knot in the south of England - in a place where the model was born.

According to representatives of the press:

It will be a quiet wedding in the style of the country, not far from the place where Rosie grew.
They finally set a date and agreed that Britain - their homeland - has to be the place where they were married, despite the fact that all their friends live in Los Angeles.

Jason - lucky.

And Rosie was lucky that much to be honest.

The couple parted for a short period in the last year, in September. But, apparently, Jason realized that he could not live without Rosie and finally realized that marriage is very important for her.

Rosie and Jason had a few problems in the past, but now they have to solve them, because he knew how important it is for his lover to formalize their relationship. Jason refers to all family plans with a little hunting, but Rosie is ready to become a mother and, of course, she wants to get married before you have a baby.

Rosie and Jason at the party after the "Oscar».

Just recently, Rosie told the press that seems to expect it very interesting times, but to indulge in the details she refused.

The model explains the Times newspaper:

Well, there are some interesting events that await me in the future about which I had better not apply. And I expect a very exciting career prospects.

She also confirmed that motherhood could be one of these events, and that she really wanted to try yourself in the role of mother:

When asked if she plans a child now, Rosie said:

Perhaps I'm not sure ... but I really look forward to all that is related to the roles of women and mothers.

Together.

Tags

See also

New and interesting