The reverse side of Egypt (45 photos)

Offers a glimpse into the small town of Al-Tour, which is home to about 16 thousand inhabitants. And it is 100 kilometers from Sharma.

Even on the outskirts of Sharma can meet vazovskoy classics.

Gasoline cheapest in the country, but it is not enough, and it often happens that charging just do not work.

But a well-developed culture decoration machines. Moreover, this is a light version.

But with diesel in Sharm tight. This is a great place for a couple of kilometers of diesel column.

Local eatery on the outskirts of Sharma.

This pharmacy.

The local Bedouin.

Another roadblock on the road. I doubt that he is on something can help, but a lot of them. Especially in Sharm.

My camel is always with me!

New quarter in al-Tour, built for the Bedouins. It is not clear, it is ready or has simply not completed, but several houses were residential apartments.

This domestic goats in the old quarter.

Who recognizes that for pepelats?

Typical house. Pay attention to the right-hand side - all communications are outside.

Unidentified device.

The local market. Several women, selling it immediately wrapped in a veil. Our guide warned in advance that the women we did not think to photograph. Is that a big focus because of the angle. A photo on some local vegetable resembling potatoes to taste.

But local youth photographed with pleasure.

A small bakery where they bake cakes.

Ancient fawn.

The town is dirty. But this is, as I understand it, any Egyptian city.

Some dispenser, which is a better life supply the population with drinking water.

Check out the size of the fish!

We had a guide who helps overcome the language barrier. Here everyone speaks only the local language.

In general, the history of the city dates back to the times of the Pharaohs.

Here you can repair your boat.

Or take it apart.

Border post on the coast.

The package includes a service camel.

The large complex called "Baths of Moses." Here and cafes, and hotel, and, in fact, swimming itself.

Baths - a stone basin, which drains water from the sulphurous five artesian springs with temperatures around 37 degrees. Please note the swimming pool in front.

This is a technical pool, where the water settles and then another passed through a filter. If a dip in this water - will not find it. Label in Russian as it suggests that such cases happen frequently.

And she sulphurous water is used to treat rheumatism and skin diseases.

Hotel nearby. Built for the locals. A very simple conditions.

Brochure from the hotel. Ostriches run out!

Severe Egyptian benches.

One of the buildings.

A typical room.

And it is the owner of the baths, hotels and cafes - Madame Rome. Generally, an atypical pattern for Egypt, when a woman is engaged in business. But, as explained by the guide, their women are not forced to wear the veil, and sit at home. It all depends on the family and on themselves.

Back in the Al-Tur.

Church of the prophets Moses and Mark. In Egypt, around 10% of Christians. It's Coptic Orthodox Church. I noticed only now note the crosses on the towers - they are three-dimensional.

In my opinion, a mixture of Catholicism and Orthodoxy.

Kote in a shop window.

The local eatery for their own. Our guide knows the good places. Here you pick the meat, it is cut and cooked in your presence. And this is all some sort of funny money. If you look closely, the stump for chopping equipped hungry kote.

In general, local willingly photographed and the camera did not catch.

Welcome back to Sharm!

Source: www.liveinternet.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting