Kato Lomb made especially for you 10 rules for a quick study of foreign languages:

1. Engage in language need every day! It's like with a gym - if you want an impressive muscles - train them regularly! Set aside at least 10-15 minutes for reading or repeating new phrases.

2. If you wish to learn a language is weakened too quickly come up with its own algorithm classes. For example, a little busy, then - a little music, a little break for a walk.

3. Context - our everything! Never learn individual words, only in the context! For example, if you remember the expression «strong wind», one of the words will automatically trigger a memory of the second!
4. It is especially useful to write textbooks on the field ready to try some phrases and use them to the maximum in the dialogue.

5. Mentally translate in his mind that catches your eye - advertising, excerpts of songs, dialogues, the names of newspaper articles. Unpretentious and helpful!

6. memorize - a good thing! But you just have to learn what is already one hundred percent correct or pre-corrected teacher!

7.Uzhe prepared to use phrases, idioms are recorded and stored in memory in the first person.
For example: «I am only pulling your leg» (I'll just tease).

8. Any foreign language can not be studied in isolation, such as - I'll just quietly do the exercises in a notebook, and listen to the teacher.

Watch movies, read books and newspapers in the original, communicate with English-speaking friends online! Actually, Kato Lomb began studying Russian with "Dead Souls" by Gogol and impressive vocabulary!
9. Do not be afraid of mistakes, fear of uncorrected errors! Do not leave anything unchecked.

10. Be sure that no matter what, you will learn the language!

Tags

See also

New and interesting