Stunning photos from space (15 photos)

The first Canadian to walk in space, Commander Chris Hadfield, a veteran of two missions Starfleet shuttle in 1995 and 2001, is currently on board the International Space Station and in mid-March will be the first Canadian to command the space orbiting laboratory.
Since he arrived at the ISS on December 21, he laid out photos from space station to Twitter. His stunning photographs, and sometimes magical descriptions brought him more than 300,000 followers.

Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, a crew member of the mission to the International Space Station, gestures before launching Soyuz-FG at the Russian leased Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, December 19, 2012

Surreal beauty of the Bahamas; Then there are all shades of blue.

Beach Batumi on the Black Sea. Keeping up with these pictures - is hard work. I hope no one thinks I could have put them a little more often!

Venezuelan valley framed by misty clouds - a mysterious, beautiful and unreal.

People need straight lines, nature does not create this. Dynamic river and ordered farms, Central Asia

Cloud shadows and sand play with my imagination

Newfoundland and Labrador, with no increase.

Spacecraft Soyuz-FG carrier rocket with Soyuz TMA-07M transporting American astronaut Thomas Marshberna, Russian cosmonaut Roman Romanenko and Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield on the International Space Station, will start from the Russian leased Baikonur cosmodrome. (Dmitry Lovetsky / Associated Press)

Canadian Space Agency astronaut Chris Hadfield, 34, flight engineer of the expedition, following the bubble of water, free-floating between him and the camera, showing his image refracted in a single node of the International Space Station. (NASA)

We live on a ship in the solar, renewable energy, the less need for fuel. An additional advantage is the beauty of arrays of these batteries.

Volcanoes look dramatic at dawn. They struck me when I saw them through the lens.

(top left) Granular stripes on the sand, carefully created by the sculptor-wind, heat and time in Saudi Arabia. (top right) On the leeward side of a cliff - island protection of human civilization in a sea of ​​orange sand. (bottom right) Ostrich leather Sahara. If you change the viewing angle, the earth begins to seem another world. (bottom left) Sands of the Sahara - a beautiful, quiet and unmistakable part of the Earth's surface. Simply amazing.

Glacial tongues in the Himalayas.

Blurred Andes on the horizon in the cold Pacific fog.

left), Mount Vesuvius, Italy, New year 2013. It looks like the effects of the difficult age of the earth at the time of puberty. (top center), the place where the Mississippi empties into the Gulf of Mexico. The soil forms the heart of America vast, deep delta. (bottom center) Italian coast - like a diamond ring. (right), Lattakia, Syria - deceptively quiet and beautiful beach. From this distance, the picture looks peaceful.

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting