Well, a very funny story.

A childhood friend arrived yesterday boast new purchase. More precisely, it came to buying, because it is a machine - not-tell-a-brand SUV. Wheelbarrow glistened in the sun, and he came down with exactly one conveyor: eyes shining like headlights, barrel-chested, confident movement, fast. A smile as wide as the bumper.
 - Well, tell me, how did you manage? The loan itself or amassed?
 - Half of the extracted himself. More than half - grandmother added.
 - And it is you who?
 - Pensioner.

I quickly figured how much is half a wheelbarrow.
Grandma obviously had been saving since the retirement of Nicholas II.
 - Is she sold the apartment?
 - No, she just works as a cashier in the metro. He earns a lot of money.
 - It's like?
And one told me about her grandmother's scheme. It turns out that no crime.

Granny has been for many years collecting commemorative coins - desyatirublёvki, dvuhrublёvki and rubles. Even the most common "Yubileyka" - Gagarin - are three times more expensive at the coin denomination, and there are coins, which are more expensive to twenty times.

At the end of each shift at Grandma in her arms is a stack of commemorative coins, instead of which it puts in the same amount of cash banknotes. Then Grandma with a calm heart and a sense of accomplishment goes to the familiar numismatist and sells commemorative coins at the real market price. So she earns every shift three or four thousand.

- Good to have a grandma ... - I handed. And he thought to himself: "That idiot. We had a freshman does not earn a journalist, and a cashier. In the underground".

Tags

See also

New and interesting