Competition Miss Pin-up Australia

Every year in Australia held a traditional contest for the title of "Miss PinUp". For the first time a competition held in the country five years ago, and it was attended by the ladies are not modeling appearance. In fact, competition for fatties won the hearts of those who also want to be very pretty, but the podium is not very much and invited.

The winner of the contest, the librarian Sophie Munday.

"I really love film about stepfordskih wives - said the girl - probably their way inspired me and helped win».

"Baby" Bear Bones is determined to win. She hopes to shock all the brutal makeup and atypical adult hobbies. young woman loves to dress in the kawaii style of play punk glamorous or sexy Catwoman.

Miss Della believes that competition helps women flashing all sides, to show their talent and artistic taste.

Diane came up with the image of a princess from the comics. Seamstress by training, she has decided to allocate the original suit.

Miss Baba (accent on second a) take part, as I have always wanted to try himself as a movie star.

Lady Dalmatia incredibly happy. "I never thought that at 60 you can still be very, very sexy. But in my heart all the time like this! Nothing makes me happier than black fishnet gloves, long dress, red lipstick and two dogs on a leash. I am extremely grateful to the organizers for Chasseneuil get out of his shell and enjoy life in his later years ».

Style competition - always the same. Pin-up goes out of fashion for many years, and dress in the lush skirts can and a little girl, and even the elderly woman.

Miss Mae Um dressed modern and recognizes only the current trends. What sense to dress in the style of the '50s, if you still can not wear?

Miss Mimi decided to repeat the image of his favorite Viven Leigh in "Gone With the Wind." "I want to be more than just an interesting lady in the style of pin-up. Important for me to look expensive and elegant! »

Miss Page, 19-year-old girl from Brisbane. Studying at the dentist, and in his spare time loves to play with the images.

"This is a chance to find his own style at any age," - says contestant Miss Pixie.

Miss Simmy says: "In my heart I was a movie star. Everything I do, I do with love and perfect. I turn to the art of the most simple things, be it dinner or an evening dress sewing ».

Miss Velvet (the name is not named) said that the main thing is to combine style and a bit of humor. Then you will always be young and naughty.

The contest will run from April to August 2014 and everyone is invited to try their hand.

45-year-old dance instructor and photographer enjoys new opportunities for women in Australia. "This contest - a chance to bring back into fashion femininity and modesty, which is so lacking today. In addition, a return to respect for yourself as a beautiful woman. After all, every woman can be incredibly beautiful, dear young lady dressed as a 50s ».

In the meantime, participants post their photos on the site of the organizer of the competition and talk about themselves. It is noteworthy that almost all the ladies from 45 years or more, and many frankly admit that they came to the competition to boost their self-esteem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting