Inaccurate copy GAZ 67B

Terms of reference (about 1972):
1. On the basis of the metal designer, using the experience of owning crafts, create a copy of GAZ 67B
2. The model shall be motorized and controlled (if done right now, it would be radio controls, as well as wire).
3. Be sure to implement a system of all-wheel drive, suspension.
4. The metal body with a working opening and folding elements.

This model did my dad himself, when he was 13 years old. No modeling circles. Nobody forced. Tools and materials helped my grandfather.

Body of soldered cans. The paint was peeling in some places, you can find out which foods have lived in these banks.
The hood is opened. Seats are removed. Frames and glass awning recline.

Check out the work suspension.

Transmission.
The bridges are tapered pair from the telegraph. The engines and reduction gears are taken from GDRovskogo constructor 200. These heavy and clumsy, in the following models Dad used Soviet motors and gears of the alarms.

Dad did motors horizontally. In this case there are parasitic gear. I put different engines using kardanchiki.Shassi

Leaf suspension. Front springs are supposed to be chetvertellipticheskih here semi-elliptical. Pink detalku I did when recovering model. XXI century in the yard, use the plastic :)

Frame arched galvanized iron sheet.

Green wire - for electrical connection of motors.
From what we run?
Homemade transformer. Dad did too. Accepts 220 gives 4 5 - 5 5 - 6 5 volts. Replaces the transmission in the transmission :)

He rides!

Not so cheerfully, as once. Motors suspicious pop transformer does not provide the claimed relics, it is necessary to drive on batteries, parts bent with age and strive podklinit. Remote control is not fastened, because:
I did 20-25 years later. Garbage compared with Dad :)

Control transferred to GAZ 67B failed. Old plastic crumbled in his hands.

On the question of what kind of development gives the metal constructor.
Would tool rukasty pioneer he will imagine the details. "Flea market" parts for different models of Papa. He's not all I gave! Hides house chic body amphibians and wonderful home-made gears. And all the motors. Right wheels, which he used in the jeep. It seems to me that they are not very suitable for the scale in the model and not as fancy.

Source: papa-karl0.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting