Givenchy Fall-Winter 2013-2014

Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci house appealed to the Roma culture for inspiration. "I always learn archives house Givenchy, - he admitted backstage show. - Once I was in the room with all his team and found his early sketches. But this season, eight years old, I work in the house. And I was like a gypsy - you know, the Roma are constantly remaking old clothes into new. It was one of the funniest my collections ».

Autumn-winter collection at Women's Wear Daily dubbed the "gypsy force meets the romance of the Victorian era." Something in this comparison is: it seems that the model of Roma got thin cap of flowers, resembling beret, boots and colorful sequins placers and from the Victorian era - gloomy colors, or peeking out from under a sweater lace cuffs. Speaking of sweaters - they had a lot in the collection, combined with long translucent skirts, tightened at the waist with thin straps. One of these sweaters is going to be the same hit as jumper with rottweiler - it Riccardo Tisci put collage with Disney fawn Bambi.

Promise good sales and other models collection - from leather black leather jackets and skirts with ruffles up shirts embroidered flower buds in a cage.

"Just fine," - briefly and clearly commended the collection Style.com journalist Nicole Phelps, a columnist Hamish Bowles Vogue.com called the show "a magical and incredibly beautiful historic moment." We do not doubt the success of the collection - either in commercial or in any other - after all, we all have a bit of Gypsies with our desire brighter dressed in outfits and match as much as possible prints.

Tags

See also

New and interesting