8 typical commuters

Every person who does not have a personal vehicle, it is necessary every day to use public transport. Many of you will probably agree that most of the passengers can be divided into several categories. Let us look at the most well-known types.

I just sit here in the headphones for 300 bucks, which breaks from the hard rock or rap, and I do not care what you think of my unique musical preferences. Perhaps thirty years I go deaf, but at least now I do not have to listen to the bus driver presses down on the passengers to move around the cabin.

I see that the bus is crowded. But this place is occupied by the window. You do not see something? Here, "sitting" my bag. If you are, of course, you ask, I'm happy to liberate it for you, causing inconvenience to people standing nearby. But nothing, in fact suffer, but you sit down. Oh, come on, I know that you do not ask ...

All disperse! I'm heading for the exit. I must be the first. Are you the second I can not. Once the bus starts to slow down, I immediately takes off and IBSU that is urine to exit, sweeping away everything and everyone in its path. I do not have time to explain to you, but you still do not understand what I was an important person.

"Oh, God, what the ...?" I'm sorry, you have something to say? Oh yes, you interfere with my bag. Well, nothing that I tychu you it straight in the face and on the head a couple of times hit. No there are no bricks, so only a couple of cans ... Patience! Do you not see that the bus is full ?! Where I'll take it? Lower down? No, I did not try.

Well, all I sat down. The driver, go! Oh, I see an empty seat at the other end of the bus. How would I go to get through the crowd of the vile fellows, surrounded me? Give to think ... Oh, another sidenka! Near the window, as I like. All stand and not move, it's mine!

I know that we do not know and were close by accident, but it is essential to talk to you. And you listen to music ... Well, that's okay. I'm going to ask you questions until then, until you become uncomfortable, and you remove the headphones from your ears to finally answer me.

Well, you know that you do not hesitate to continue. People will be very interesting to learn about the turbulent love life of your friends, your health history, the husband of her goat, neighbors morons ... and louder, and it is still not heard, what is it that this harlot Katka from the second entrance!

There napryamotu. Public transport, especially in the summer, can be compared to the gas chamber, and all thanks to the passengers that:
 - Had seen advertising AXE;
 - I think that the more the spirits poured, the better;
 - Smoking;
 - Like a breath of stale on others;
 - I love garlic and onions;
 - Have problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
 - All forgotten what personal hygiene.

Source: www.collegehumor.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting