40+.

Razmyshlizmy Andy Rooney on sorokaslishnimletnih women.

"With age, I appreciate more and more women who are over forty. This is a lot of reasons.
For example, 40plyusletnyaya woman will never wake you in the night to ask, "What do you think?". She do not care about what you think.
If the woman broke 40plyusletney look you sport on TV, it will not sit and whine about it. She will go and do what he wants - usually something far more interesting. 40plyusletnyaya woman knows herself well enough to be confident in who she is, what she wants and from whom. Very few women of this age are interested in your opinion about it or what it does.
40plyusletnie women have self-esteem. They hardly fit your Sunset at the opera or in a decent restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they'll shoot safely, if they deem that they get away with it. Adult women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know how to feel ingratitude.
40plyusletnie woman enough self-confidence to introduce you to their friends. Younger women may avoid even the best friends because they do not trust your partner. Older women on the drum, if you sochtёsh her friends attractive. She knows that her friend had not betray her.
In women's intuition 40plyusletnih oracle. You do not have any recognized what they - they already know everything about you. Bright red lipstick looks good on 40plyusletnih women, it can not be said about those who are younger. If you learn to ignore a few wrinkles here and there, found that women over forty much sexier than younger. Sorokaplyusletnie woman candid and honest. They will tell you on the forehead, if you are a beast, or acting like a beast. You never have to guess how she treats you.
So yes, there are many reasons to admire women who are over forty. Unfortunately, we can not say the same thing about men. For every stunning, smart, well-groomed woman of forty falls in fossil-bellied bald yellowish trousers, presented himself a complete idiot with twenty waitress.
Ladies, I apologize. For all men who love to say "why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk for nothing," I have news. Today, 80 percent of women are not interested in marriage. Why is that? Because they understand that it makes no sense to buy a whole pig for the sausages. »

--img3--

Andy Rooney

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting