Girls did not meet expectations

Offended by 25-year-old student in Manchester Melissa McKenzie began her series of baiting a poor 18-year-old football player, "Manchester United".
Melissa has built castle in the air and led Adnan Januzi the altar as he was ... he was not the type of guys that just fall on their knees in front of the fair sex. Instead, Adnan Januzaj almost threw his newfound passion with which he met on social networks.

Here's how tearfully tells Melissa: "This skuperdyaya never seen in my life! I expect a lot from our first date. We met in social networks. As we discussed the time and place of the meeting, I dressed up and even turned the marafet on his face - it cost me 30 pounds.
I thought that it will drive up and take me to a classy car. But it so happened that I had to carry it around the city on my old blue "Fiesta", and then to pay out of pocket for parking. And besides, he came out on a date in a tracksuit and sneakers. It turns out that it was the beginning. When I found where he invited me to dinner, my jaw dropped. Imagine, he took me to the cafe fast food "Nandos" serving chicken burgers.
Usually I go to the cafe, to a quick lunch with friends. But I did not expect that the football player, "Manchester United" will invite me out there, especially since I was in evening dress and high heels ».
Adnan Januzaj Lunch cost 18 pounds, and then the couple went to a nearby three-star hotel, where they looked at one of the TV series "The X-Files».
And at 9 pm Adnan asked for his "girlfriend" to take him home, and that was done by Melissa. Come on, goodbye!
As soon as the first charges against Adnan and other young players have decided to support it.
Andros Townsend (22-year-old midfielder "Tottenham"): "For me it 'Nandos' - too bold for her! I would have bought her a chocolate "Freddie." To be honest, I'm sick of this virgins. How such stories get into the newspaper? »

Raheem Sterling (19-year-old midfielder, "Liverpool"): "Yes, she embellishes. Lip roll - did not happen. Hence, all this mud. " Then Rahim did not fail to make fun of the girl: "Hey, girl, if you want extra servings of chicken would just ask».

Well, the winner in this story was the Portuguese network of fast food "Nandos» (Nando's), which immediately took over the costs of the new svidanki Januzi (unless of course then Adnan want to meet with someone on the side). Managers cafe-mail sent Adnan Januzaj voucher for £ 50.

The network has already appeared memes on "Adnan Januzaj and Nandos" (or "Adnandos"). For example, Rio Ferdinand posted in the Instagramme Mehmke:

Source: www.eurosport.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting