I was working in the north

I worked on watch in Yakutia general I went for the big money to the north of our country, and more specifically in the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia. It was the year 2008. At that time the whole country to build a pipeline to pump oil to the east, which is called the ESPO (East Siberia-Pacific Ocean). One of the areas held by impassable areas of the Yakut taiga near Talakan. That's where I went.
First train across the country from the warm Rostov-on-Don to the cold station Lena Bam.
About five days on the train, on a plane denyuzhku company regretted. Well, nothing, at least we knew where Chelyabinsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk and Krasnoyarsk are.

Sea Port. Well, now it is for obvious reasons is not working. Winter though. The town of Ust-Kut (Lena station)
I was struck by a large number of marginal elements in the streets. Probably stayed here since the construction of the BAM and a large Number of abandoned five-story building.

bridge over the river Lena.Zamerzla.

Ust-Kut

We settled in a hostel River Nautical College (which is the lighthouse) .In which we had to wait for vahtovku which had reached immediately prior to the work place.
Conditions I tell you, even those afraid to live.

And here is our vahtovka-Ural to the booth. We loaded it with little things, stopped to refuel with food, call mame- in the forest and there is no cellular forward. The street where the -30.

Here's what a winter road, a road that appears only in the winter when all the swamps freeze.

This local roadside cafe, which operates only in the winter. Feed people. In summer, you will not reach to it. Light from a gasoline generator. Prices are appropriate. Milk only Tetra Pak cartons. Fruit compotes as banks. Smetana there.

Where am I?

We stopped at night in another roadside cafe. That such a monster met there, note the name of the guys with a sense of humor.

That's actually rabota.Kuda I wanted. Talakanskoye field of hydrocarbons.

We settled in a dormitory barracks for 6 people in the room, beds amassed here on the construction of freshly sawn pine trees, which are then dried up a long time, and from that the mattresses were a little wet first. The rooms quite warm despite the 40 degrees of frost. Heating electric. The first time the whole building fed from 3 large diesel generators that sometimes breaks down and we slowly began to freeze when they are in rush mending. Sorted the way outside and wash basins initially was not in the barracks, so the dilemma or fully dressed and then go to the toilet or quickly run out into the cold and pee.
Therefore, the snow around it quickly became yellow.

Then our living conditions have improved, and I moved to the cottage, double hot-cold water, a shower, and the happiness of a push-type toilet.

here it is-dwelling

Work-top view of the village. In the village lived the most builders of different nationalities and religions was even a Chinatown,

The road in the forest vymozhennaya concrete slabs I S of private ownership of the CIS (Surgut Oil & Gas)

And that's actually what I was doing-assembly of steel cylindrical tanks for petroleum products in volume of 50,000 cubic meters.

Welder on duty

Round tank volume of 2000 cubic meters, are sealed at the factory to installation apotom unfold from a roll and cook 1 field joint

the rise of the tank from a horizontal to a vertical position in a special joint. Roll weight about 50 TH

Here's how it unwind with the help of pipelayer that pulls one end of the rope and a set of fixing the roof beams future

Inside the tank

Installation of wind rings

Near the construction site began to grow dump human waste, and got into the habit to go to the wolves, that's one tracked down and shot, and then the whole building photographed with him

And this is me. That something like this.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting