Abandoned textile factory

In Moscow, until recently, it was one of the largest textile mills in the area. Our history began in 1781, but unfortunately in 2009 there was a raider seizure and just six months later it went bankrupt. I suggest you take a walk around the laboratory of the factory and see some areas of the administrative building.

The laboratory is still more or less normal. This contributed to its isolated position.

Laboratory provides the needs of the enterprise in terms of processing and coloring material and finished products.

All the windows in the room were closed and so warm inside, but it was the sharp chemical smell ingredients from broken containers:

Partly floor was covered with colored powder or liquid. These anomalies had bypass - check resistance soles do not like :)

A lot of the chemicals preserved in its original form. Each tank is signed:

The solutions, melts, powders, acid ... I remembered chemistry classrooms, but there was such a variety of bottles, test tubes and retorts with substances:

All their actions and results are recorded in the chemical journals:

Had a feeling of unreality of what is happening - as if hit in the medieval alchemist laboratory:

When you move the lab wanted to throw a nut on a rope :)

The room left a lot of specialized literature:

I pass on to the next room. It is very large. A small part of it is fenced off by a glass wall, windows which were painted with paint. This room is a small laboratory:

Here, numerous instruments:

It looks like a title unit:

Lamps blindly watching the surroundings:

I turn to the main part of the room:

There was a production of the chemical component of the enterprise:

A huge number of already useless specialized literature simply left to rot. In China, there are more cheaply:

This window and the floor in front of him was covered with some reddish solution:

I walk into the next room - this was some kind of small shop:

Switchboard room:

Everywhere around me the artifacts of a bygone era:

Calculator «Toshiba»:

In the next room windows smashed, so the corridor in which I go, all is frozen:

Warehouse:

There are many interesting devices. For example, the calculator "Electronics" and push-button telephones:

And it was an estate-electronics nerds:

Shelves with worthless directories electronics:

Many computer boards and components:

Floppy disk 8 '. The first time I saw this.
In general, as in most cases, the visit left a sad impression.

Source: d-a-ck9.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting