Hairstyles from around the world

In one of his recent topics I talked about the most fashionable hairstyles and haircuts spring and summer of 2014. However, perhaps someone not liking the "regular" options presented. That is why, well, for curiosity, of course, I have prepared a list of the most unusual hairstyles from all around the world. In addition to the curious, the article is suitable for those of us who want to radically change its image.

Let's start with the style of "punk". Hairstyles in this style is not a novelty and not unusual - shaven whiskey girls can be seen relatively frequently. But how do these hairstyles, such as feminine - really a problem. Let's see how the girls from around the world make their "punk" style of this unusual.

Thus, the "punk" in a red color with long hair. Suitable if you have long hair and you do not feel sorry for them to shave. But what is not elegant?

But, say, the classic "punk". Scarf around the neck, a leather jacket. Do you like this style? Then you should try it! Although it should be borne in mind that the hair will grow well after a very long time ...

"Punk" for stylish and a bit of "brutal" blondes. Although you will agree, is not a terrible haircut and even rather pretty. One minus all hairstyles with comb-over the top - you really need to stock up on a couple of pounds styling products.

But the "punk" with dreadlocks. Dreadlocks for us already usual, but if you still shave and whiskey ... I would say that for such hairstyles need to be very brave girl.

Another example of a "cute punk." In my opinion, this option is even suitable for use in the office. Probably not in the bank, but the university to come up with a hairstyle can be almost certain.

Finally, another "original" punk with a kilogram of hairspray and super-strong styling mousse. Style: Indian.

In general, if you like the style of Miley Cyrus or Rihanna, the "punk" - this is for you.

Go to the section that is nothing else like Riot of colors can not be called.

So, if you do not want to shave whiskey and then wait until the hair grows back, you can simply select the original color. Particularly well suited for this time of year when everything so gray and dull.

Three colors are rumored to bring good luck. Who wants to test? Although, in my personal opinion, the combination of colors in both cases well, very positive.

The combination of black and white - a classic ... you still think so? Then the next photo for you.

Waiting ...

and reality. Not very different.

And here is a good hairstyle for the next masquerade ball. Or anime party. Well, for something in the spirit of the ordinary. How do you?

How about to leave only one color? Although, if the color turquoise ...

or pink ... It turns out interesting, is not it?

And a little less color. But still, colorful hairstyles.

Rose Spit in the style of "punk", with metal inserts. Be sure to untwist at bedtime.

And here are the options with purple. Careful, color specific, suitable not for everyone.

And now, some hairstyles for those of us who are not ready to have hair fuchsia or sea water. I personally, for example, is not ready. So my lyuby section: "normal" unusual hairstyles.

So here's hairstyle can arrange almost any hair and leave, in fact, in any color. Difficulty: High. Problems with hair: a lot. But interesting.

What about the prints on the hair? I am about this have not heard ... Share advice where do these hairstyles.

Retro style. Never loses its uniqueness. Suitable for all. If desired, such a "chup" can be done on the hair of medium length.

Alternatively, you can just paint the tips of the hair in a contrasting color. Tips, if you wish, you can always sostrich. And the trouble with this hairstyle is not. They are very original.

But such a fuzz on his head will only owners of very small curls. Style "Afro».

Photo: Gothic style. From gothic possible, however, to get rid of and then will just lovely "horns" of hair. Fits everyone.

To be honest, I have no idea how this girl did a smooth square on the head. Apparently used some form. But if someone learns to do this, I am happy to look her videos on YouTube. It's too original.

And finally, a pretty bow instead of hair. Very "ordinary" unusual hairstyle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting