Strong friendship celebrities. (13 photos)

This story is about two actors known to us. Who always vowed to be friends and help each other.
They kept their word ...

Robin Williams and Christopher Reeve first met while studying at the Juilliard School - they were roommates. Then their friendship was born ...

Before they became popular, they gave each other a promise: if one of them succeeds, he will support his less fortunate friend.

But they both made a successful career and still remain close friends.

After Christopher at the races fell from his horse and broke his neck vertebrae, he was paralyzed. But Robin did not give up wheelchair-bound friend ...

When Christopher was preparing for surgery, the chances of survival in which there were 50 to 50, broke into his room a man in a yellow surgical gown, blue hat and glasses that with a terrible Russian accent said said he proctologist and will conduct a survey Reeve. It was Williams, who has decided to lift the mood of a friend. Reeve then wrote: "For the first time after the accident, I laughed. My old friend helped me to believe what happened to me to be all right, no matter what ».

Robin volunteered to cover all the expenses that could not afford the family Riva ...

... And Christopher helped with the creation of the Fund for the paralyzed.

The two were closest friends until his death in 2004, Riva.

Source: www.thedailybeast.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting