Correct advertising is everything

Tell someone you know, then his words.
It was early spring. My father and I went to all the famous Odessa market Privoz sell strawberries, collected in the country. I will not hide - like weld. Because strawberries collected a week earlier. Here, because the main thing: right - before come into the market. After all, today strawberries will be worth 40 hryvnia, and a week later 20. Because our strawberry was, to put it mildly, is still green. But it is sweet and very tasty, despite the fact that she was still white. And now, sitting on the market in the series, where with ripe strawberry was still 10 people, we tried in vain to sell it. A few hours a sale, and we her drawers 6. The most annoying that the neighbors are buying and our greenbacks nobody even pays attention. And then I realized that we all in the family - still have Jewish roots. Put a price on our green strawberries to 5 UAH more, he wholeheartedly for all PRIVOZ begins to bawl following chant: "Attention, Dutch belogrudka -redchayshy grade strawberries !!!ยป
Total: 6 boxes sold out in less than an hour and envious faces sellers with ripe strawberry))
< TheAlexDodul

Tags

See also

New and interesting