Story

Today I am left alone, his wife and son went for a walk. Reproached me, saying that I can not have that day glued plastic nut from the balcony, the son tore. I, therefore, decided to glue "seconds" to plant, so surely. I poured glue on this detail, not sorry, am, sit down, presses. I sit waiting for Pres. Well, wait, let - BSA holds. Wanted to go ... uups ...

Ambush ... Clay dripped on the way to the floor, and, to a campaign specifically dripped, and I come bare foot, but still all the weight sitting about 3 minutes ... Tightly shorter. Balcony open, airy and cool, I can not close. MOBILE is on the table, I see ... Reach - in any way, even closer to home, but also in any way ... I'm trying to come off - patients not receiving, tightly sitting.

My wife will be walking for at least another hour. First, I called myself to all those calling than those who cuts me on the road ... I tried to spit, can soak a little, nifiga. Then I thought ... maybe I, I'm sorry, Posse * s legs? Can ride ?! I should not have let myself be found in this idiotic position, she would have laughed more year ... Well, he decided, POSS * l ... Nothing like !!! As a result, I frozen taped and oboss * ny ... I sit smoke, waiting for the inevitable shame and mockery of his wife. Calls, I do not open, of course ... Werth keys, well, I think everything will schA ... In short, after realizing that she was stupid and fell to the floor writhing in hysterics ... Then came closer, I realized that I was sitting in a puddle, learning what the pool dropped another 5 minutes. Taking me promise to take her to a restaurant, brought me a bottle of solvent ... I now have a psychological trauma, so here.
Walk in slippers, ladies and gentlemen !!!

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting