David O. Russell apologized

The director of the film "American Hustle" David O. Russell apologized for his inappropriate remarks about the main character of the film "The Hunger Games" Jennifer Lawrence. Previously, Russell said that the obligation to Lawrence franchise "The Hunger Games" smacks of slavery.

The director noted that the schedule of Jennifer on the set of the movie just ruthless and she is forced to spin, like a squirrel in a cage. 23-year-old actress is working in a non-stop for the past four years and now removed the third and final part of the movie "The Hunger Games: Jay-peresmeshnitsa."

"In my opinion, they should give her a break, because they're just rowing money" - outraged by David O. Russell.
Soon, however, the director apologized for what was said earlier. "Obviously, I used a stupid analogy in an attempt to make a joke. I realized that it was said, and I am truly sorry, "- said David.

By the way, the film "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", which is the second film of the trilogy, became the highest grossing at the end of last year, with 409 charges, $ 4 million in the United States.

Tags

See also

New and interesting