Cocktail beauty

The former supermodel, and now well-known businesswoman, television presenter and writer Martha Stewart reveals the secret of how to look gorgeous every day in front of TV cameras. Even despite the fact that this year it celebrates '63!

If you look in the cupboard in the bathroom Martha and learn about its daily routine, it may come to mind thought: we will never have enough money or time to take care of itself as it makes TV star. The first such idea already appears when March admits: "In the morning I get up a couple of hours before I need to leave the house and the first thing put on the face mask," and adds that it is, of course, does not use twice a week one and the same product.

Among his other quite ordinary worries Martha calls certainly hat if sunny day ("ugly, but it works"), moisturizing spray on the plane ("not to look after the landing, like a wrinkled plum") and favorite toilet water. Finally, how to calculate the newspaper New York Times, Martha Stewart spends about $ 2,000 a month for it to preserve the beauty (pictured TV star in his youth).

Not every one of us is willing to give that kind of money every month as well, and not everyone is willing to wake up two hours before leaving the house. However, among the means of beauty Martha Stewart has a recipe that everyone can afford "green smoothie". "Every day, without exception, I drink green smoothies, and this is one of the most important procedures of the morning", - she says TV star.

Smoothies and fresh juices have gained special popularity in recent years. Pointeresuemsya of which prepares its cocktail in March.

So, we need (about 3 servings):
1/2 green pears;
2 celery stalks;
2 cucumbers;
2 bunches of parsley;
A small piece of ginger root;
2 slices of orange (peel).

What to do:
Coarsely chop the ingredients and put it all together in a blender. Stir and - done! Drink fresh!

This cocktail will satisfy even the skeptics, who, perhaps, consider the number of cucumbers excessive or do not like the taste of parsley and celery: do not be afraid. In fact, after the mixing of all components of the taste is fresh and harmonious.

Now, if only someone else instead of us to remove after cooking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting