"Energokukish"

A resident of Krasnodar Nikolai Driga refused to connect their home to the centralized power grid running in the yard of his home in suburban settlement autonomous thermal power plant Industrial

All components of the system of autonomous power it took me about 350 000, that in principle, it is quite reasonable means. Especially against the background of what my neighbors are at a distance of 60 meters away from me, the local electricity supply company billed for 1 million 570 rubles to put poles, cable appropriate, - Nikolay Driga.

Continued under the cut ...

Preparations for the launch of the station took about three years. During that time, enthusiastic collecting materials about the development of the theme of autonomy, organize them, and studied production, both in Russia and abroad.

At a certain point, when it was built almost home, I went to the selection. In my letters about electrification, which I wrote to the local authorities for two years, came the standard answer, "plan", "design" and so on. It became clear that the need to act on their own. By that time I already had, a list of necessary equipment.

Power supply system Nicholas looks like:
1. Wind turbines (2 pcs.) On the 1, 5 kW;
2. The controller of wind turbines (2 pcs.);
3. Solar panels (6 pcs. 150 W, 4 pieces of 230 W);
4. The controller of solar panels;
5. The inverter 6 kW;
6. Batteries (8 pieces).

In addition to stand-alone power plant enters the boiler on wood pellets. Rated power of the heat source is 30 kW, generators give the average total power of about 5 kW. This, according to the interlocutor, it is enough for a comfortable life of a family, the water from the well and space heating area of ​​about 200 square meters. m.

Electricity is used to operate electrical appliances, home appliances and water heating. In winter I run the heating boiler. In the year there are some really cloudy days - then we try not to use the washing machine and one of the boilers at 80 liters.

The house is located in the inventor's fast-growing suburbs of Krasnodar - the village in the territory of the Industrial Prikubansky intracity district, but the pace of development of engineering infrastructure in the area is seriously lagging behind the construction of individual houses and apartment buildings.

Krasnodarets also said that his experience going to use a few families living in the neighborhood. Thus, in his estimation, in the coming years in the village can earn another 10 similar self-contained power plant, using natural and alternative energy sources.

According to the calculations of Nicholas, a former rocketeer, power will be repaid in ten years. But it's worth it, says the man. No more receipts, worries about the increase in tariffs and the fear that there will "end of the world».

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting