Strange Pasha

Alexey Berezin

Pasha strange, very strange. All the time talking about the car, about fishing, about computers. I never talked about the coat. Generally, it is suspicious, well, not the same man at all, not to talk about the coat? Fur coats like everything, even the stupid blond mole. How is it possible that a man who is capable of telling a half hours in a row, how to tie a hook on the line, there was absolutely nothing to say about the coat? .. A man with such erudition would have spoken on the subject twice a day, and from work SMSki wrote. < br /> Obviously, he was talking about a fur coat with his mistress. Who else, not from the same mother.
Oh my God, Marina understood, he has a mistress! ..

Calculating so Pashin infidelity, Marina started looking closely evidence. While Pasha was on a morning jog, I searched Pashin phone. She found Ivan, I realized that this conspiratorial name. I called, but the receiver took some guy.

It is necessary to dig deeper, understand Marina. Pasha conspired with his mistress a fur coat, surface inspection can not do here. I checked his pockets, looking for condoms. Did not find. Tricky Pasha covered his tracks.

Well, because he can not quite nowhere puncture? Marina seized wallet purses, conducted the inspection. She found a check for a thousand three hundred rubles, just enough for sweaters are mistresses. She photographed the evidence and returned all in place.

Then he returned Pasha, all wet, as the mouse, jog. He took off his shoes and threw a T-shirt in the basket, and it was going to really have to go into the shower to wash off the traces of his mistress, but caught his Marina.

- We need to talk - she said.

Pasha tried to wriggle out of the conversation referred to the fact that late. Then she asked him directly.

- You're crazy, Marinochka? - Pasha said. - What mistress, what nonsense?

And I went into the shower. Everything is clear, a mistress, and maybe not even one. Marina took refuge in the bedroom and sat there, unjustly offended, while Pasha did not go to work. Then she searched with inspection of personal belongings.

In the box with the laundry did not find anything interesting. Marina probed socks, socks in all conspirators are hiding mistresses bought for diamonds. Three socks discovered the hole, Marina threw them, let will look. Then he changed his mind and went back to the box, so be it, and walks with holes in his La Bayadere. Then again, she changed her mind and threw again, let the goat sees that she cares about the peasant.

Then Marina looked shirt in the closet, lipstick on the collar not found. So kiss this bitch without a shirt, that bastard. Probably, even in the hallway takes hangs on a hook, and immediately suck this profursetkoy curly. Well, probably the same curly, sure. At most a marina hair is not curly, even cry, so he sold for foreign curls, and develop in them the beauty of the soul? ..

And yet this jacket bought, Marina cried. His own wife and a half years of hearing about fishing, is not she deserve sweaters?

She went to the Internet, Cole wrote. She asked for what sum Kohl mailbox ready to crack a dishonest person. Kohl appeared neblagonadezhen, explained his refusal by saying that he is a web designer, not the criminal element. He's probably in collusion with Pasha, otherwise why would he deny such a simple request? ..

Then she called Maschke.

Masha - an old hand from her, two men went to his mistress, she knows what to do in such cases. Masha offered to meet in a cafe to discuss the riffraff.

Café Masha has ordered an ice cream and a little bit, and then got down to business.

Firstly, it confirmed Masha, check explicitly for the jacket, do not go to the fortuneteller. What else this parasite may spend the money in one sitting?

Secondly, it is necessary to arrange two things, scandal and divorce. To feed a husband unprofitable. Gaining strength, he will be at home and spend the middle of nowhere.

Marina came home on the rise of feelings, all day planning scandal. Plan failed to around nine in the evening, what to do then, Marina is not known - whether to expel him to such a mother, or leave to his. I decided to act according to circumstances.

Pasha came to seven, tired, probably just from his jig. Marina waited until he notices that wrong, but did not wait. Pasha asked for dinner, apparently, jig it is not fed.

Then he expressed Marina all, present a check for the jacket and bill spent youth. Pasha stood frowning and blinking hungry eyes.

- Again, you're talking about a mistress? - he said. - Yes, I do not have no lover! Marinochka, where did you get well? ..

- And what if you spent half thousand? - Outraged Marina. - Hold me for a fool?

Here Pasha took a deep breath, and Marina realized - that's all chopped bastard. In any case, a little cry.

- I did not want to tell you - muttered Pasha. - I wanted to make a surprise. Now, show ...

And pulled out from its hiding place in the closet hidden behind the books brand new stick, still in the package.

- To the birthday you buy, you want to - he said. - Thirty-two gigabytes, pink. Five stores walked ...

Marina confused, on the one hand like a little bit more to cry on the other hand - immediately forgive apostate, and even a little sorry. She sobbed and said that he was a parasite and caused her to worry. And he demanded to swear that he has no one.

Pasha swore that no one except the stick factory. No, and neither curls plant. He is not at all familiar with the curls.

- I hope you, too, will not start? .. - He asked.

Marina said that if he doubted her honesty, she would give him on the horns. Then Pasha laughed infectious laugh, spoiled all the rage. I had to laugh, too.

Then they made up and she cooked dinner dumplings.

A birthday Pasha still gave her a fur coat. So it was somehow calmer ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting