Bbw

Someone might say that women with curvaceous good idea to start to lose weight, but do not love themselves as they are. But the strong commitment of these fashionistas still impressed. These fashion bloggers XXL size donuts assure that the fullness - no reason not to follow the fashion, ashamed of yourself and try to become invisible.

A Curious Fancy

Girl from India Rajini Nag Rao writes articles for amazing online fashion magazine xoJane, and now leads his own blog and read that you'll want to take yourself and orange tights.

"Complete women should understand that their bodies deserve to be well dressed" - says the 27-year-old blogger in an interview for The New York Times.

Musings of a Curvy Lady

The author of the blog Musings of a Curvy Lady (Reflections skater ladies) loves heels and always prefers bright neon colors, playful skirts with high waist and handbags, for which to die. I think she could easily create competition Carrie Bradshaw. She believes that every woman has the right to be bright, unique and stylish.

Twee Valley High

Christine Reyes Uriegas from Brooklyn will make you nostalgic fashion previous years, because she loves hats, silk scarves and retro patterns, in which it is impossible not to fall in love. Hairstyles and makeup are also ideal for its style: a cat's eyes, pigtails and perfect red lips. His example she proves that fashion and completeness - is not mutually exclusive.

P.S. It's Fashion

Author fashionable articles Liz Black likes to loudly declare themselves - whether her hair color a la "The Little Mermaid", star swimsuit or long dresses that are always elegantly inflated in the wind. Like other fashion bloggers serious dimensions, it considers that the fullness - no reason not to follow the fashion, ashamed of yourself and try to become invisible.

The Print Fiend

As the title of her blog - The Print Fiend (Fanatic prints) - Julia loves patterns and prints. It combines unique prints with charming hair accessories and fun necklaces. The girl loves to experiment with shapes, textures, silhouettes and always puts on accessories.

GABIFRESH

Gabi Gregg - one of the hottest girls in New York. In addition to good taste Gabi features a non-traditional for our culture bold approach to how women should look plus size.

25-year-old Gaby, who wears a size 18 US (approx .: roughly corresponds to the size of the Russian 56-58), probably stepped outside his comfort zone when published their pictures in a bikini and urged other readers to do the same. "Our culture is so obsessed with the idea of ​​harmony, that the appearance of someone my size in a bathing suit (not to mention the bikini), shocked most people».

Lady Sings The Blues

The hostess blog Lady Sings The Blues - blues singer and funk, and she manages to charm almost all of its subscribers. All because of its amazing accessories, makeup and provocative bright blue hair.

Bianca Vaccarini

Simple Style Bianchi Vakkarini always played up some detail - whether a pair of stockings to the knee, shoes from famous designers or unusual umbrella.

Miss Alphabet

A controversial Miss with your blog sells rainbow and very offbeat clothes that she herself and sews. That's really who is not shy about his own body and is not afraid to have fun as it should, putting on clothes with bright kitsch thingies, kruzhavchikami and plastic accessories!

My Curvy Valentine

A professional decorator cakes and self-proclaimed princess mermaid - so you can describe the mistress of the blog My Curvy Valentine. This girl wears a variety of stylistic directions: in her blog you can see the different bows - from retro to coat torn jeans. And her flawless porcelain skin and black hair perfectly complete each image.

LilGrrrlCreep

LilGrrrlCreep knows a lot about how to dye your hair, and looking at her blog, you will see that it never takes itself seriously, though it has every right to do.

Everyday Thoughts And Ramblings

Alison - author of the blog Everyday Thoughts And Ramblings (Everyday thoughts and wanderings) - it's a girl, to create an image of "good plump neighbor", and it will make you fall in love again floral dress with a belt and leather boots to the knee. But her main accessory - a smile, which is present in all the photos.

I Got A Lust For Life

User Tumblr and author of the blog I Got A Lust For Life (I have a lust for life) has created its own unique way a la Audrey Horne and Courtney Love in one bottle. Her purple curls and love T-shirts with the names of groups and leather jackets add her blog a little "spice things».

Prettygirlglam

Rebecca from the blog Prettygirlglam - whoever you want, if you are looking for a) intelligent women discussing and b) fine clothes, which is ideal for your work (whoever you are working).

Curves Become Her

Firstly, a blog Olivia Artie has a very interesting name - Curves Become Her (it bends steel). She likes to advertise the posts of the blogs of your friends, but other than that, it has its own exquisite taste.

Christie Creepy Dolls

In his free time creating dolls gloomy Christy loves to show off their tattoos and haircut in the style of Betty Page, and collars in the style of Peter Pan. In all of this blog author Christie Creepy Dolls (Creepy Doll Christie) looks amazing.

GarnerStyle

The style of this blog can be described as a "stylish and furious." Blogger GarnerStyle never shy ballet hairstyles, sequins and bold gold jewelry, proving that the best style - a fearless style.

His Black Dress

Blog description His Black Dress (His black dress) speaks for itself: "Just creepy guy in a dress. I mod and amateur cosplay, who fight back everyone's idea of ​​what a man should and should not wear ».

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting