Crimson Rivers

Usually zabroshki look dark and unattractive. But not this.
It's amazing how nature is able to draw these pictures in these unsightly places.
And even more surprisingly, these are the places where are the very salt flowers or mushrooms.

Breaking Dawn. After a sticky night in a tent on one of the bridges between the salt lakes, take a tripod, camera and wandered sleepily to the water.
Look, what will bring us the morning light ...
But as soon as my eyes saw that he brought us, sleep was instantly.
We began and watched. Incredible color in the rays of the rising sun.

Someone out there yesterday spoke of tinting - talk all you want.
Do not be lazy to get up at dawn, when all this really burns on the background of a slightly overcast sky, contrasting black mud, white salt and half-rotten wood, and you pick it back.
Front of the computer, it simply snapping his fingers) It's not bags roll.
But I digress.
This abandoned salt marshes, which in the days of the Union mined salt for chemical production, or as it is called, brine.
Of wood - the remnants of the platforms on which moving workers and even appliances.
That is, in fact, we are on an abandoned salt field.

Salt fields were divided into sectors, among them are equipped special wooden ducts to provide the desired level of water and salt cultivation.

Here's what's left of these channels. Something has completely collapsed under the onslaught of salt and weathering, holding something.
Ahead - output "in the sea»

And that is the "sea". Or one of the squares of the salt field.
Naturally, the water level nobody regulates, so on some squares, it is, in some not.
And where there is somewhere she rises to the very pass-ducts, somewhere off shore water separates a layer of accumulated salts

In some places, the ducts have been resolved, and from there follow here are textured purple river.
The combination of red water, dirt and black poluzastyvshey white salt striking beauty

Bloody post-apocalyptic picture.
I remember that I promised to tell you about the color, but at the same time respond to the skepticism that the colors are not real.
In the next post wait for all these answers, there will be a lot of text

The road to where ends our planet

This geometry can be removed forever

One of those shown yesterday salt-color mushrooms

Traces of someone filming the sunset before ... It takes time to salt again delayed the black spots of mud solid crust

That was such a bright crimson dawn on the rivers of salt marshes

Source: aquatek-filips.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting