70-80 London Underground's.

Photographer Bob Mazzer sealed colorful London Underground passengers of the time. The rockers in leather jackets, bristling with thorns, is proud to show off their tattoos, punk, adults passazhiry- such as a middle-aged woman with a pint of beer in his hand about the heroes of the photos of the London Underground in the days when there were still wooden floors.

Photographer Bob Mazzer of the East End has worked as a cameraman in Kings Cross, and often returned from work rather late.

It was at this time were made by his pictures, which show the sleeping people, idle revelers, couples in love, youth bound over the fence.

"I felt that all of the subway at my disposal, it was like a party," - says the photographer.

Mazzer always carried his camera Leica M4, to remove a couple of shots. Only later he discovered that he had accumulated a collection of photos of the London Underground.

"At first I did not think it would be a new project, but then looked at dozens of photos and realized this is it-beginning a new project, which attracts you more and more," says Mazzler.

Mazzler now living Hastings, East Sussex, received his first camera as a present for 13 years. His passion for photography only intensified while he was in school Woodberry Down School, and later he began to attend the Saturday Art Club at Hornsey College of Art. In 1976, he bought his Leica M4.

Mazzer still riding the subway when he came to London, and as before has his camera with him. Though times have changed, but it is still possible to meet colorful characters, the story of each of which deserves to know about it.

At a time when there were no mobile phones ...

Surreal scene at Stockwell station.

Smoking in the London Underground was banned only in 1987

A pair of lovers were too pathetic for a picture of an old man ...

Bob Mazzer (left)

Workers subway while relaxing

Bag over his head? Strange things are happening at the station Euston

Tired tourist on Green Park Station, 1971

Varying degrees of fatigue

Homeless sleeping on the subway

Mooch, devoid of fingers, begging in the deserted lobby of the metro

Translated specifically for fishki. net

--img27--

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also