Learn to catch a passing wave of success

On the way the man was driving on the rope for a donkey. The donkey was loaded with heavy baggage and so sadly hung his face down. They walked already, probably, for a long time. Because when I saw a traveler sitting in the shade of an old man, then he sent his ass to the nemu.
 - Hello old man - said the traveler - you can sit next to you?
 - Why is it impossible. Forest for all our shelter and shade creates. Sit down.

The traveler took off his ass with luggage and he slumped to the grass.
 - Oho-ho, a hard life - habitual traveler groaned and stretched out his legs.
The old man squinted slyly and said:
 - Why is it hard? Do not buy in the bazaar you everything I wanted?
 - Bought, - said the traveler - just the joy of it is not much.
 - What's the matter?
 - You know, I always buy milk at the same mistress. For many years. Milk her tasty, fresh and not expensive. And yesterday, I thought, and on the way to the market turned in the wrong lane. In general, a little lost. Yes, and I settled terribly stubborn, so if you do not want to go, it did not budge from their seats - a traveler glowered at his ass.

- Well, then he was obstinate, and I had already pulled and lashed a stick, and he in any. Well, I have it tied to a tree and ran to the market and still late - vendor has sold out and gone. I noticed a man who last she merchandised, and ran after him and tried to persuade me to sell this milk. He did not want to sell, so I asked him three times more money, he agreed.
 - Well, what are you unhappy. Because in the end everything turned out the way you wanted, is not it?

Traveller scratched his head:
 - So it is true, but it turned out spoiled milk. That whole day with the stomach toil - he patted his stomach.
 - Oh, here's the thing. All clear - the old man smiled, - Look, all the events of the day trying to get you to purchase milk. And you stubbornly went on break, not listening to your inner voice, not paying attention to what he says to you this world. And now that the world was still guilty of your misfortunes.

My advice to you, learn to catch a passing wave of success. It's not easy, but not so difficult. Look at the signs, the inner voice is always prompt, if you do something you do not need. We must learn to see the signs and hear your inner voice.
A donkey say thanks and give him oats. You see how he took care of your health, and you do not appreciate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting