"The happiest woman"

A wise man once sat in the town square, deep in thought. He watched the married couple, arrived in the area in a rich kolyaske.
- Well, hurry up, come quickly! - Roughly goaded her husband his wife. Young woman quickly as I could, got out of the carriage. She had red eyes.
The old man came up to her husband:
- What is this woman? - He asked.
- In front of you, the old, the happiest woman of our city - the man replied breezily.
- Really? - Surprised man. - Something is very similar to it on the happiest woman: sad face, eyes wept.
- What a fool you are old! - Man laughed. - Is Well it should look? You see how she is dressed - in silk velvet yes, for one hat three times more than the price paid! On a carriage ride! Sitting next to someone! Yes, do you know, old, that three days ago, she lived in a shack with his father-a poor man, a penny for bread was not! And now I - head of the city - it is desired to marry. And you're still going to doubt that she is the happiest woman in our city ?!
Did not answer the old man just smiled and pointed to the man eyes in the opposite direction. From the gates of the central market out husband and wife, they were very rich, not dressed in silk and velvet, they were carrying heavy bags, husband, laughing, grabbed his wife along with her in his arms and baggage carried by. Her eyes were shining. On the lips shining smile, hair spread out over her shoulders.
- That's really - the happiest woman in our city from all whom I met today - said the old man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting