National Board Of Review Awards 2014

Last night at New York's Cipriani restaurant award ceremony of the National Board of Review USA - National Board Of Review Awards 2014. The award was established back in 1909, and the so-called Board of Review, whose members and determine the winners ceremony, consists of a wide variety of people : it includes both professional critics and moviegoers amateur kinootdeleny students, academics and all those who care about the fate of the American cinema. At this time the laureates, among others, steel, Emma Thompson, the Coen brothers and screenwriter of the acclaimed "The Wolf of Wall Street" Terence Winter. Special prizes were awarded at the ceremony, Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio - their joint activity, which resulted in five chic movies, he was awarded a special prize for his career achievements.

One of the guests of the ceremony was Jessica Chastain. The actress looked very bright against the background of her colleagues in a summer dress saturated lemon fresh collection of Oscar de la Renta. The main decoration silk dress became asymmetric skirt with spectacular volume fabrics, and as a complement to the image of Jessica chose a blue boat, unusual finish that perfectly complements the outfit in the style of the 50s. Retro-to-face images of Miss Chastain - in such clothes, I immediately imagine her heroine notorious series "Mad Men».

As I said, Meryl Streep does not like pompous ornaments, and her appearance at yesterday's ceremony was another proof. Dress Code National Board Of Review Awards imagined evening dress, so the choice fell on Meryl modest dress with a checkered print and wool coat in the same tone. To the image of the actress did not look much too casually, it has added its big earrings, brooch elegant, heels and clutch - these elements make the outfit a little less daily.

Black Total Onion showed us Bérénice Bejo. French actress has tried for a spectacular ceremony trouser ensemble consisting of the original blazer with leather inserts, straight trousers with notable decor and simple chiffon blouse. I like the similar outfit - is in it, and sexuality, and the style, but I would like to be thought out selection of accessories, before leaving on the carpet. In my view, such an active band requires a more minimalist styling - should restrict or clutch with studs or sandals with "carved" straps.

One of the most stylish and unusual outfits showed at yesterday's event French Léa Seydoux. Chip its image from Prada was unconventional color combination and if a winning combination of orange and emerald we saw a few years ago in the summer collection Gucci, the combination of these two shades of mauve and maroon hardly ever took place in the appropriate fashion collections. Agree, this combination does not immediately come to mind, but it looks unusual and interesting. Plus Lea makeup looks great although I am a fan of the more active eyebrows.

Colleague Leah on the film "Life Adele" Adèle Exarchopoulos appeared at the ceremony in a less original, but still not the most banal fashion image. 20-year-old actress has added delicate lace dress with open back by Louis Vuitton sandals tricolor, red platform that blends seamlessly with a manicure Adele, natural make-up and uncomplicated hairstyle. I like the ease of this image - it seems that its creation actress spent no more than five minutes - but despite this, it looks good. Yet the style of French women is very different from our usual style of Hollywood stars.

Octavia Spencer is not often seen in trousers, but we have to admit, it is very similar outfits are - important to think carefully about the image. Oscar-winning actress posed for photographers in a classical ensemble "white top, black bottom", supplemented payetochnym jacket whereby outfit looked more solemn and less office. Feminine hair, refreshing make-up and shoes with decorative lace perfectly complement the image.

Melonie Diaz, who played one of the roles in the film "Station" Frutveyl "", which was also among the nominees for the ceremony yesterday, appeared on the red carpet in a charming creation Zac Posen. Chiffon dress terra cotta, decorated with floral embroidery and ruffles, looked very feminine and gentle and 100% fit its owner. In addition to the well-chosen dress it should also be noted and spectacular make-up, which was made in the basic shades of dress.

Tags

See also

New and interesting