Kola Peninsula

I was born and grew up in Murmansk, and believed that I know quite a lot about his province. But 10 years ago, I said goodbye to the work of the sailor began to work on the beach. There is more time for trips to the native land. I already knew about seids - my grandmother called them - "flying stones Sami", and then faced with so many gems that it led to the passion associated with the search, classification, history, etc. A surprising number, just sometimes can not see it, even if you look directly at this miracle ... See ... Island examination vessel in the Kola Bay, is "holy" for the Sami. The cut goes perfectly straight line across the island. Grey stone - granite, black stone, according to some similar to shungite, which is found only in the south of 400-500km

In most cases, this is the work of nature, most likely the sea, not the glacier

Taken from a distance, to come closer prevents the gorge, so to speak about the handwork can not do anything

This stone is clearly touched by a hand, but do not ... Sami relic dating conducted on lichen - an increase of 0, 001mm per year.
His "age" more than 10,000 years

"Altar" - these stones are often found charred bones of animals, and trees in the tundra is very small ...

This pile of stones is clearly set more than 2000 years. Sami then in these parts did not smell ...

"The guard»

Classics of the genre - a few feet and cap

Some seids stand against all the laws of physics seem tkni finger and rolled ... but no. This kid about 30 tons

Portrait of an ancestor - looks the same on both sides. These stones are also seids or holy

"The Bear" About 2,000 tons. The amazing thing - in the area of ​​10-15 meters from it and closer Seyda reduced even solar background radiation, about one-third.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting