With baby

I went in the car young woman with a toddler, so tearful and unhappy that the passengers were silenced. What happened? The woman told.
She rode the train, and the baby began to cry. Roars and can not calm down. The reason it was not possible to find out, as often happens. But the fact that the passengers became angry. People want to silence, and the child roars. The passengers began to make notes, louder and louder, and then began to demand that a mother with a child in general left the noisy train. Nobody defended the young woman, and she could not stand pressure. I got off the train, before reaching his station. I bought a new ticket. Now he is going on and fear that the child might cry again.
What do you think about this?
Well, in this topic, another wagon history. This fall, driven by China. The car speed train, about - as our train, only the speed of 250 km / h. The wagon is full, empty seats there. To go more than five hours. We began to run down the aisle two girls, approximately three years. Running from end to end, screaming, having fun. Sometimes even come on foot passengers. Some Chinese are trying to sleep. Scurry and screams continued for two hours. Probably, whether such in Russia, our passengers would have behaved as in the previous story. But China - a completely different reaction. Passengers are smiling! Did they do not irritate the incessant cries? Furthermore. One girl took hold of the armrests, legs lifted in the air ... and fell. Just sat on the ass, with a little height. Apparently nothing wrong. But the Chinese were alarmed immediately jumped four or even five, rushed to help the girl up. By the way, the Chinese themselves are usually noisy, say from 10-20 ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting