A trip to Lake Baikal

We went at the request of a friend of a friend who lives in the artist pos.Turka that stands on the shore of Lake Baikal. By the way it was in the end of August, this was scheduled to go into the forest to pick berries and fish on Lake Baikal. The conductor is the same hudozhnik.t.k post this my first test, please do not judge strictly.

This Lent we are heroes. I'm in the middle of

Baturinskii famous nunnery

Lunch in nature

water in Baikal cold burns as much cold, but the body quickly gets used. Baikal is completely frozen in February!

famous rock "Turtle»

We decided to catch some fish soup in r.Turka.

soup in the evening settles morning was heavy!

We came into the forest of blueberries. hudozhnika.on son showed the place to the right.

Natara blueberries at most not spoil! By the way at Baikal residents life is not easy. no work no public enterprises. live fishing, hunting and the taiga (forest, berries, mushrooms, different roots) and then on the federal highway everything is sold. Mr. and tourists a little small prey.

Well, here is the artist Alexander, his eyes local name-calling Solzhenitsyn)))), we have too, so his name)))

in the morning he would have povёz to their fishing spots reserved

two o'clock going over the network

to swim

Baikal is beautiful at sunset!

evening on the shore of a very cold night, even frost falls.

but we do not care in the cold !!!

catch. Baikal omul caught the bag. season with salt so as not to spoil on the way home

caught even with caviar

Pictures Sol ... ie uncle Sani!

I signed on memory. He sells these drawings to tourists, and carries in Ulan-Ude in the souvenir shops rents. drawn watercolor.

farewell photo on memory. Until next time!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting