Angry cat

It took me one day to weigh the cat. Because it is corroded, it should be forced to lose weight and, therefore, need to monitor the weight of the animal. How to weigh the cat? It's very simple! - I decided. Because I have a higher technical education plus IQ, which rolls over.
Take steelyard. Take a shopping bag with handles. Weighs. Take a cat and put in a bag. Now we have to weigh the cat in a bag and subtract the weight of the bag.
Hell no! At the moment of lifting bags cat jumps out and carried away in the blue distance of the corridor, continuous matter.
But I have the same IQ! Take sports bag with a zipper. Weighs. There stuffed cat. Approximately half an hour to shove. Because a bottle of hydrogen peroxide is ended and it is necessary to cauterize the wound with green paint. Finally zipper closed, despite the protests of the cat. Bag is suspended on spring balance. Cat beats wildly in the bag, so the weight is recorded from minus five to plus forty kilograms.
But I have the same IQ! In the house, there are other scales - electronic floor. They put a bag with beating a cat. Because the up and down his jump on the scales will not succeed. And rightly so, it is not possible, so the cat jumps sideways and bag all the time falling from the scales. Weight was recorded between twenty and eighty pounds. However, eighty - this is my weight, because I was holding the bag accidentally stood on the scales.
But I have the same IQ! It was decided that in a free living cat stop swearing and methane. The cat gets out of the bag, he is fed something delicious, and the cat just placed on electronic scales. Without bag. But without the bag cat interested. So as soon as I let go of the hand, the cat disappears into the blue distance of the corridor, still expressing everything about me, he thinks. Weight of cat - kg 0 0 grams. Thin, poor guy ...
At this point his wife came back from the store. I listen to my woeful story. She got up on electronic scales, recorded data. He picked up the cat stood on the scales with him. Of the total weight of your deducted. I gain weight cat. The cat was happy and purring.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting