Donald

Do you remember the cud Donald? Small smelly piece of rubber, suddenly overturned the minds of many Soviet schoolchildren.
Donald in our city was expensive - a ruble, while the bread 16-20 cents.

Therefore cud I and my classmates could not afford. We saved money for lunch and pocket money by collecting the coveted ruble, and then rushed headlong to the grocery store. There sitting on a makeshift chair grandmother with a bag selling cherished Donald.

The most important thing in Donald was not chewing gum. The most valuable was the liner.
Most of the boys and some girls rushed to the collection inserts. And as the gum was very expensive - the value of each insert was really huge for us those days.

Remember how we get upset when I opened the wrapper, saw that caught the liner, which is already in the collection? I am such a "double." These inserts were at home in a separate pile. Rather they always carried with them to exchange with the case. which you have not been in the collection.

Later exchanges on the backburner.
At recess we played at ear inserts.

I then had a reputation at school ace. I was able to collect the full collection of many species of gum, which appears more and more. Liners have become a real currency in our school. Often for rare liner could barter for something that would never have the owner is not sold for money.

Later liner from Donald conceded his lead in the hierarchy of our "currency" Turbo finals, and then the laser. But Donald was a pioneer. And he cud for me was the most delicious.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting