A resident of Lviv to Moscow

From the author: Perhaps I'll start with the fact that the purpose of the trip no-nonsense, came just a couple of days, I saw a little writing on the basis of chaotic impressions. Anticipating the question why they had come, and so the place is small) - will maintain a blog dedicated to Google voice Glasgid for the project, and a second version says I brought back from New York, Andrew - the developer an extra battery for your device. Not trusting our mail and burning with curiosity, it was decided to throw in the white-stone. Here are some travel sketch in any way do not pretend to be objective. Domodedovo Airport

Large, comfortable, vain fear of traffic jams, you can get even faster than we have in Lviv. Staff polite, special attention to the one who does not show that he was taking. In the area of ​​dyuti fries landed some guys with questions who \ where, really thought GB) - turned vtyurivayut Citibank credit card. There Mosque o_0.

About visiting

Reading on Yap here every day Caucasians someone cut \ crush \ shoot - fly had several stremnovato). Like going to war, it was decided to not ride the subway at night, walk strictly in the middle of streets, keeping away from sidewalks, large and small crowds, candy from strangers do not take).
The question that is often the subject of our discussion with a friend after a post of lawlessness on the part of visitors aziyatov - "What the fuck Russian is suffering?" - Resolved itself. The bus from the airport - 70% of people of non-Slavic appearance, in the subway - 8 of 15ti. Making sure that they are set very peacefully and dangers for me are - interest calculations disappeared) .Pozzhe mother told me that in 80th in Moscow was just as well. Xs true, what's the problem I do not know, and climb into someone else's garden with her tops do not hunt.

Metro

Practical, fast, depressing. Special distinction between Kiev and Minsk have not seen, only the people run the escalators o_0.
Imagine my disappointment when reached by ENEA, I learned that I could not drink the mushroom tea brand and refill filters to reach the surface

Attractions

Really liked the gingerbread church - so I myself called St. Basil's Cathedral. The old center can be a long walk, beautifully illuminated at night. Kremlin - somehow indifferent. Like gum - is Christmas mood and association with one home 3.

Lenin

Of course I could not go past the leader of the world proletariat without breaking all the rules, and without trying to capture it in all its glory with the help of google glass, here it is, just like a living seems to rise right now and shout - "Tovagischi! Take the Kremlin! Rob the robbers! »

I believe?

Ha ha! Of course this is a photo taken from the Internet. Somehow it did not want to get it in the neck by a guard of honor and see how much-loved glasses cracked under severe heel soldiers.
I liked how elegantly solved the problem of paying for the opportunity to witness the body of the leader without offending while his memory. At the entrance fee luggage storage, in which, depending on the size of the bags and the number of digital devices will have to leave 50-300 rubles that at a constant flow even in the morning on a weekday, makes a profit at least some of the Egyptian pyramids. Visit definitely worth it, very atmospheric, "strong power».

Ostankino Tower

Cool! I like tall, could not pass, closed viewing excursion costs 850 rubles, and the open in the winter is not allowed. There were as many as five of the tourists. From the story of the tower of genuinely loving guide named Anton, I learned a lot of interesting - is taken as a basis for the design Inverted lily bud eventually become a stronger structure (this property is concrete, built of brand M400, now it is the M600). During the construction of the tower for the first time used a technique of concrete pre-tensioning (140 ropes strung inside the tower creates uniform pressure compressing the concrete and prevent rocking of the concrete part of the tower of the wind) shat tower in high winds is only a few millimeters. Breakfast and scroll around an axis in the famous seventh heaven failed, Anton said that the restaurant is being repaired after the fire .... In my silent reproach saying 13 years have passed, the guide looked down and muttered something about the complexity of the delivery of construction materials elevator. I wanted to catch the head of the design and reset it a strong kick down dont.gif, difficult to imagine in France for 13 years not working or Elfelevaya Tower in New York were not allowed Empire State Building, for Tajiks shpaklyuyut corridor. I think that in 13 years of inactivity, the restaurant could discourage the construction of new towers, or even two.

The breathtaking view is not it?

But the real photos)

Food

The restaurant was not in a decent bistro dense and delicious dining options for 500 rubles. Stomach ventured, attended only network Mu-mu and Mipyache, first give candy)
Miscellaneous stuff like puffs, pies, shawarma, hot dogs - much tastier and fresher than in Kiev and Lviv is probably behind this who's watching.

Prices

Transport more expensive. 40rub Subway, trolley 25rub, ofigevshie taxi drivers, they will have to pay for the night to take the mileage during rush hour in minutes and at the same time roll the dice by multiplying the tariff dropped out.
Rags as we have not specifically studied, but the windows have up to 1500 rubles jeans and winter boots to 4000rub.

Accommodation

Hotels sky-high, I decided to stop at the hostel. The hostel is cool (the season at the Tretyakov Gallery), chose rated at Buckingham closer to the center. Looking passport, the administrator said, I have the first guest of the Western Ukraine and immediately asked how it is your revolution. Subject tired so few referred to employment and apolitical. Surprised that live in hostels, not just come for a few days, one boy hung pieces, seven shirts and ties in which he went to work in the morning.

Muscovites

Rudeness is not met, people are very polite and courteous, explained how to walk, led up to the metro and poked the best way to travel. Xs, maybe I was lucky to hear a lot of negativity from friends. Regarding young people, particularly young men - it seemed that all too polite and courteous, easily presented as a blatant schmuck swing right in front of a dozen. Probably a consequence of growing standard of living and working in a cohort of white-collar workers.
A lot of people read - in cafes and metros, with paper and displays, it seemed that more than we do.
A lot of sad beautiful girl, smiles even more rare than in Ukraine.

Surprised by the presence of a strange subculture podstarkovatyh teenagers. Peasants, balding with a paunch in his late thirties with infantile manners in colorful and fashionable kedikah puhovichkah, Tusya on corners and cafes. The investigation of the rising standard of living, we do not have this, you are in this age or respectable family man, an uncle or a serious jeep or drunk and died.

Overall impression

Many did not, did not have time to visit the Tretyakov Gallery, sail on the river by ferry (not found any river or ferry).
Moscow for its attractive, there is in it some special spark or even a whirlwind. I would like to visit in the summer ...

--img8--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting