Cosplay

A year is almost over. Soon it will be time to get a beard and boots to mark them in the new year. But many of you do not want to wear these boots. You might want to put on something else. As these people.

In other words, let's look back and see what this year was rich in terms of cosplay. The ladies of our galaxy in the role of the characters from MassEffect

Photographer Darrell (Darrell), known as BGZ Studios, gathered beside him the best cosplayers Mass Effect one of those that revolved nearby and filmed them. Remarkable results are there.

In September, the Tokyo Game Show some of the best cosplayers in Japan and around the world have come together to speak at Cosplayers' Cure Night.

It was not a competition or contest for the best costume (or the best show), but rather a meeting of cosplayers and members Cosplayers' Cure, an extremely popular network kospleerskogo community.

Hipstersha Chell was in Aperture long before you hear about Aperture

Megan was very little time for her performance at Otakon 2012, and this is what she came up with. Probably, the first elements of the costume that will attract your attention, are glasses and a cap, but in fact the main question is whether the portal gun to eat from cans of beer Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Kospleershu LollipopChainsaw asked to change or leave the show grounds of the exhibition PAX

It is said that the star cosplay Jessica Nigri (Jessica Nigri), which was hired to portray the protagonist of the game Lollipop Chainsaw, was asked to leave the show grounds of the exhibition PAX East. Why is that? Well I do not know. But I suspect that the reason was a bright pink suit with a neckline almost to the groin.

These guys went to a real island of DayZ, dressed up and made a couple of photos

Events in this zombie apocalypse simulator occur in the state Chernorus, which, of course, invented, but has a real prototype. Geography maps nearly the same place in the area in the north of the Czech Republic Povrly.

It is for this reason, this cosplay expedition knocked out of the ordinary. Not only costumes, outfits and all sorts of authentic props like weapons, but also the fact that these guys actually go through the same hills and roads that exist in the game. Very few games can allow the player to such a possibility.

Say hello to dear Master Chefoo in the world

This photo mini cosplayer Halo appeared in September on the facebook-page German IGN. Until then, a few weeks she wandered from one page to another.

Damn accurate cosplay Elizabeth from BioShockInfinitekak sure way to get a job at Irrational

It turns out we were not the only ones who have been pleasantly surprised extremely plausible cosplay Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite by Russian model Anna Molev. The creators of the game Irrational also shared our views.

In fact, being under the impression they offered her a job, and that means that it will appear on every possible advertising arte BioShock Infinite, in television commercials (it is possible that we will see a trailer with real actors), and even on the cover of the box with the game.

Official model of Samara MassEffect dressed ... Samara

In April, the exhibition PAX East, Stephen Totilo (Stephen Totilo) came across a familiar face. They turned out to be wound Makanir, an actress who was the official model yustitsara Samara and her daughters, insane sexy killersha Morinth in Mass Effect.

What is common between predators, MortalKombat and Dragonball? This guy.

Just look at these works. Costumes and makeup just amazing, so he turns perfectly impersonate Predator Piccolo from Dragonball characters and Mortal Kombat.

His name is Mike Zhyute La Blanche (Mike La Jute Blanche). This French cosplayer, and, oh, how good he is.

Sexy pin-up pictures on the topic DeusEx (forgive that?)

The game Deus Ex: Human Revolution is sexy enough for you? For me personally, yes (I always ask cereal boxes and cigarette smoke, Adam), but for cosplay photographer chrisfkn, obviously, no.

Steampunk Princess Peach is in another castle

If Nintendo ever had the courage to really do the setting Mario games, it could adopt a world in which a plumber is committed to its goal, making his way through wind-mechanical locks behalf of Charles Dickens. Moreover, it is not a bad idea.

Turn your face in the turret of the Portal using this insanely cool mask

We have seen other works by the artist TwoHornsUnited, such as masks, inspired by the game Portal, but this thing looks beyond amazing.

I immediately arose the fantasy that I transformer, the exterior of which refers to the campaign setting Portal, followed in his head any scene where I'm flying and flight shoot for Decepticons and Autobots are happy to welcome me as their secret weapon, and even a savior.

Popularly favorite redesign DevilMyCry

Eric humble cosplayer Devil May Cry (standing center) traveled to Chicago for a recent festival ACEN 2012, where he joined some friends who expressed their feelings about the redesign of Dante in the upcoming DLC.

Still on the theme of cosplay gaming

Here are collected not all, you can certainly add something of his own. Leave a link in the comments

--img36--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting